Daily Events: May 17
Coach vs. Student Athlete Volleyball Match: The match of the century is upon us. It is every athlete's dream to win against their coaches, and now’s the time! PME Boys' and Girls' Volleyball athletes are pitted up against their coaches and staff in a friendly competition for bragging rights. Come out and support your Volleyball programs in this wonderful fundraiser! The match will be held in the high school gym on Tuesday, May 21 at 6:00 P.M. We will be selling tickets during lunch. Tickets will be $2 during lunch and $4 at the door.
Fall Sports' Physicals: Physicals will be held at the East Jr. High on Saturday, June 1 from 8 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. and Monday, June 17 from 2:30 P.M. to 7:00 P.M. Please come to the Athletic office for the packet.
PME Competitive Spirit: If you are interested in trying out for Competitive Spirit, please stay after school on the following dates: May 16, May 21 and May 23 in the EHS gym from 2:45 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Tennis Intramurals: Tennis intramurals are canceled this week. The first intramural day will be Tuesday, May 21.
Senior Athletes: The All Sports Senior banquet will be held on Thursday, May 30 at Skytop Evergreen Ballroom from 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. Invitations will be coming out.
Spring Signing Day: Spring Signing Day will be held on Friday, May 31 at 4 P.M. in the Rotunda. More information will follow.
Seniors: We have one scholarship still available in the Guidance office:
- Vietnam Veterans - Pocono Chapter 678 - $2,000. Deadline is May 31.
- Attendance in school on Friday, May 17 is mandatory.
- Prom will start at 4:30 P.M. and you must arrive by 5:30 P.M.
- Follow the parking signs for the PME Prom and enter Camelback through the front entrance.
- Take the elevator to 4R.
- You and your date must have your tickets and photo ID with you to enter the prom.
- If you leave prior to 10:00 P.M., you will not be permitted to re-enter the prom.
Seniors: Any senior that did not attend the senior meeting, please stop in and see Mrs. Garofalo in room 135 to pick up your cap and gown.
Congratulations to the 2019-2020 Class Officers:
- Senior Class President - Matthew Matese
- Senior Class Vice President - Andrew Altemose
- Senior Class Representatives - Kiaya Jones, Nicholas Kremer and Hunter Riker
- Junior Class President - Julia Barrett
- Junior Class Vice President - Jacey Wittel
- Junior Class Representatives - Siobhan Connelly, Nicholas Mohamed and Patricia Olsen
- Sophomore Class President - Grace Gazza
- Sophomore Class Vice President - Julianna Kalberer
- Sophomore Class Representatives - Greta Castrillo & Victoria Fenn
Congratulations to the 2019-202 SGA Officers:
- SGA President - Dylan Hannig
- SGA Vice President - Sierra Stout
- SGA Representative - Trebor Maitin
Computer Science Club: There will be a meeting today after school in room 250 until 5:00 P.M.
Spanish Honor Society: Sash money is due no later than Friday, May 17.
Aevidum: Aevidum will be hosting our 4th annual Walk-a-thon on Friday, May 24. If you would like to participate, pick up a permission form in the activity corner of the cafeteria. Forms and a $1 donation to benefit TJ Imhoff are due by Friday, May 17 to an Aevidum member.
Walk-a-Thon: Aevidum will be hosting our 4th annual Walk-a-Thon on Friday, May 24. If you would like to participate, pick up a permission form in the activity corner of the cafeteria. Forms and a $1 donation to benefit TJ Imhoff are due by Friday, May 17 to an Aevidum member.
Juniors: Please submit your required physical & immunization information ASAP. See nursing for an application.