Attention: All 6th, 7th, and 8th graders interested in playing a WINTER SPORT for the 2019-20 season.RE: MEET THE COACHES NIGHT - 2019 WINTER SEASONThis fall there will be a MEET THE COACHES NIGHT for WINTER sports. This will give parents and students the opportunity to speak to the WINTER coaches from middle school to high school. Coaches will have paperwork that pertains to their specific sport to hand out. The athletic department and the trainers, will have the athletic department paperwork to distribute.Here is what you need to know:MEET THE COACHES NIGHTDate: October 9, 2019Time: 6-7:30pmLocation: East High School Cafeteria________________________ATTENTION: WINTER SPORTS SIGN UPS!!!
Winter sports sign ups begins today. Here is what you need to know:
- Register with FAMILY ID.
- Complete a PIAA PHYSICAL FORM. No other type of physical form will be accepted. If you played a FALL sport for the school district, you DO NOT have to complete another PIAA physical form. You only have to complete SECTION 7 for updated medical information.
- Get the HIPPA FORM signed.
- Fall sports is the start of the new cycle for PIAA sports. Therefore, new physicals are required for this coming sports year. New physical must be dated after June 1, 2019 to be accepted by the athletic department.
All the proper athletic paperwork is located in the ATHLETIC OFFICE. The paperwork is also located on the EAST ATHLETIC HOME WEBPAGE.
Winter sports begins NOVEMBER 18. All athletic paperwork is due NOVEMBER 8. The paperwork can be handed into the athletic office. If the athletic paperwork is not handed in before NOVEMBER 8, athletes will NOT be allowed to participate. Once the paperwork is submitted and cleared by the athletic trainers, athletes can participate in winter sports.
WINTER PHYSICAL BY COORDINATED HEALTH:
DATE: Monday, October 28
LOCATION: East Junior High School (enter building through the main entrance)
TIME: 3:00pm - 6:00pm - All sports levels (MS thru HS) at their respective times.
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm - MS Boys and Girls Basketball
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm - HS Boys and Girls Basketball
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm - Wrestling and Swimming (HS only)
ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT.