Thank you for your interest in a position within the Pocono Mountain School District.
Professional & Administrative Applicants:
Please complete the PA Standard Application and forward it, along with your letter of interest, resume and a valid PA Professional Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Staff Applicants:
Please complete the PMSD Support Staff Application and forward it, along with a letter of interest and resume, to email@example.com
Daily Substitute Teacher Applicants:
Please complete the Daily Substitute Teacher Application and forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Be advised, candidates hired must supply the documents below prior to finalization of the hiring process. Links for clearances and forms can be found on the Human Resources Main Page. Clearances are accepted if they are dated within one year of the date of hire.
- Act 34 PA Criminal Record Check
- Act 151 PA Child Abuse History Clearance
- Act 114 FBI Criminal History Record
- Act 24/82 Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form PDE-6004
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities with conferred date of degree (Professional Staff)
- High School Diploma or GED (Support Staff)
- US Department of Homeland Security/Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) and original identification credential to establish employment.
- Physical Exam, including a current TB test. If you have had a physical examination within one year and a tuberculosis test within 90 days, a copy of that record will satisfy this requirement.
Thank you for your interest in the Pocono Mountain School District. If you have additional questions regarding professional employment opportunities at Pocono Mountain, please contact:
Ms. Megan Dunlap – 570-839-7121, ext. 10121, email@example.com
Ms. Andrea Stoner – 570-839-7121, ext. 10122, firstname.lastname@example.org