Equal Opportunity Employment:
Equal Opportunity Educational Institution
The Pocono Mountain School District is an Equal Opportunity Educational Institution and will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, sex and handicap in its activities, programs or employment practices as required by Title VI, Title IX and Section 504.
For information regarding civil rights or grievance procedures contact:
- Mrs. Courtney Burrus, Title IX Coordinator, Section 504 Coordinator/ Executive Director of Human Resources (570) 839-7121 ext.10121
A copy of School Board Policies relating to Nondiscrimination can be found in the following policies:
- School Board Policy 103: Discrimination / Title IX Sexual Harassment Affecting Students
- School Board Policy 104: Discrimination / Title IX Sexual Harassment Affecting Staff
- School Board Policy 248: Sexual Harassment - Students
- School Board Policy 249: Bullying / Cyber bullying
Title IX Coordinator Training Document:
For information regarding services, activities and facilities that are accessible to and usable by handicapped persons, also contact Mrs. Courtney Burrus.