Requests for access to public records may be made by mail, fax, e-mail or in person.
How to Submit Requests:
- Request may be mailed to PMSD Open Records Officer, P.O. Box 200, Pocono Mtn. School Rd, Swiftwater PA 18370-0200.
- Requests may be sent by fax to (570) 895-4768.
- Request may be sent as an attachment to an email to email@example.com.
- Request may be made in person from 8:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. on school days at the Administration Building on the Swiftwater Campus. Requests received after 1 p.m. will be date stamped for the following business day.
- Pocono Mountain School District does not accept Right to Know requests made by phone.
- Pocono Mountain SD does not accept anonymous Right to Know requests.
Right to Know Request Form: Click here
to access the Pocono Mountain SD Right to Know request form.
Fee Schedule: Click here
for fee schedule list pertaining to requests.
Questions on Right to Know Requests: For questions about Pocono Mountain SD Open Records/Right to Know requests, please call Open Records Officer, PMSD Open Records Officer at (570) 839-7121, ext. 10125 during business hours.
High School Transcript Requests: Please do not send high school transcript requests to the open records email. To request a high school transcript, please follow the process listed on the Student Transcript page.
Note: Please include the words, “Right to Know Request” or “Open Records Request” in the subject line of any request made by e-mail or sent by fax.