Pocono Mountain School District Cafeteria's are operated with a Cashless system.
The procedure was adopted by the district to help with the speed and efficiency of the breakfast and lunch lines. If you have not created a Parent Online account, please follow the link to the left, PARENT ONLINE MEAL PAYMENT and click on Create an Account. Please note that Parent Online is separate from the Home Access user login.
Parents and students can pay for their breakfast and lunch meals in one of two convenient ways.
- We recommend the use of Parent Online to make payments and monitor your child's activity. Follow the link to the left to Parent Online Meal Payment to be able to access your child's account and start putting money on their account. The Parent Online website gives the opportunity to monitor your students account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Parent Online can be used to monitor your child's purchases even if you choose not to make payments using the system.
- An alternative is to use a pre-printed (or any size) envelope to deposit checks, cash or money orders.
- At the elementary level K-6, please place one of the three forms of payment into a sealed envelope, with the students name, ID#, check # if applicable, dollar amount inside envelope, and Home room. Please have your child hand the sealed envelope to their teacher first thing in the morning.
- At the secondary level 7-12, 6, please place one of the three forms of payment into a sealed envelope, with the students name, ID#, check # if applicable, dollar amount inside envelope, and Home room. Upon entering the school building, your child will place the sealed envelope in any one of the conveniently located secure lock boxes throughout the building before 8:30 am.
- The cafeteria staff will collect the envelopes and deposit the money onto your child's account before they come through the line for lunch. If your child participates in the breakfast program, please ensure that money is placed on to their account the day prior to breakfast.
*The payment process detailed above is required for all students to purchase food regardless if they receive free or reduced price meals.