What Makes the Pocono Mountain School District Cyber Program Right For You?
- Students earn a diploma from the Pocono Mountain School District and graduate with classmates
- High quality, district aligned, teacher created curriculum and teacher support - provided tuition-free.
- Students receive teacher support, with opportunities for on-campus tutoring support.
- Students have the opportunity to enroll in MCTI.
- Students have full access to district resources and facilities, including guidance counseling, libraries and athletic facilities.
- Students may join district sponsored extra curricular activities and sports teams.
How to Enroll: Current PMSD students in grades 6-12
How to Enroll: Non-District Students
- Download and complete the PMSD Cyber Program Application
- Return the application to your Guidance Counselor.
- Interested students will be invited to participate in a Cyber Orientation prior to beginning their course work.
- Download and complete the PMSD Cyber Program Application.
- Call Dr. Jessica Loverdi to schedule a meeting. You will review the registration and scheduling process, determine a date for Cyber Orientation, and arrange for materials acquisition.
Dr. Jessica Loverdi
Principal, PMSD Cyber Program
570-839-7121 ext. 51266
Please note: If your child is currently enrolled outside of Pocono Mountain School District, you will also need to complete the district registration process before enrolling in PMSD Cyber School.