PMSD 7-12 Cyber Program
Here are just a few reasons why YOU should choose our PMSD 7-12 Cyber Program!
- Dedicated highly qualified teachers to provide live virtual lessons throughout the week.
- Teachers are available during school hours to offer assistance via email, telephone, virtual meetings, and in-person at our on-site cyber classroom.
- The PMSD Cyber Program has the same district approved curriculum as the traditional "brick and mortar" schools for all students in grades 7th to 12th.
- PMSD Cyber Program students in grades 9-12 have elective courses that align with courses in the schools.
- Vocational-technical school integration for students in grades 9th to 12th.
- Foreign Language courses for students in grades 7th to 12th.
- AP course offerings for qualifying students in grades 9th to 12th.
- Enrichment and remediation opportunities.
- Hybrid learning options with home buildings.
- Credit recovery opportunities.
- Full access to district resources and facilities, including guidance and library services.
- Join district-sponsored extracurricular activities, including Band and Chorus.
PMSD 7-12 Cyber Student Handbook Coming Soon!
Did YOU know that you can attend MCTI?
Students in grades 9 through 12 that are enrolled in PMSD Cyber Program are eligible to apply and attend MCTI. Check out the video below for more information!
The Pocono Mountain School District sets high standards for all students attending our cyber program. Supports and services under Chapter 14, 15, and 16 include a full continuum and are in compliance with all federal and state laws. Exceptional students attending our cyber program are provided access to the general education curriculum with specially designed instruction or accommodations/modifications based on the student's individual strengths and needs.