PMSD K-5 Cyber ProgramOur grades K-5 PMSD Cyber students engage in the the same district approved curriculum that students use in the traditional, "brick and mortar" schools. However, The PMSD Cyber Program gives elementary students the best of both worlds! Families of elementary students experience a hybrid design that combines the offerings of the PMSD Cyber Program and their traditional, "brick and mortar" school. Students take Science, Social studies, and Related Arts (Art, Music, Library, Health/PE) with students in their home building while taking Mathematics and English Language Arts at home, through the PMSD Cyber Program. Parents have the option of choosing either half-day AM or PM, depending on their preference. The K-5 cyber program exposes elementary students to the positives of online learning while integrating the real world experiences of their school communities. To download a copy of the PMSD K-5 Cyber Program Brochure, click here.
Advantages of using the PMSD K-5 Cyber Program include:
To complete an application and register for the Cyber K-5 Program, click here.PMSD K-5 Cyber Student Handbook Coming Soon!The Pocono Mountain School District sets high standards for all students attending our cyber program. Supports and services under Chapter 14, 15, and 16 include a full-continuum and are in compliance with all federal and state laws. Exceptional students attending our cyber program are provided access to the general education curriculum with specially designed instruction or accommodations/modifications based on the student's individual strengths and needs.
- Dedicated highly-qualified teachers to provide assistance via email, telephone, and in-person at our schools or off campus
- Daily opportunities to socialize with students in their school communities
- Full access to district resources and facilities, including guidance and library services
- Join district-sponsored extracurricular activities, including Band and Chorus
- Participate in field-trips, assemblies, and special events at school