PMSD K-6 Cyber Program
Here are just a few reasons why YOU should choose our PMSD K-6 Cyber Program!
- Dedicated highly qualified teachers to provide live virtual lessons throughout the week.
- Teachers are available during school hours to offer assistance via email, telephone, virtual meetings, and in-person at our on-site cyber classroom.
- The PMSD K-6 Cyber Program has the same district approved curriculum as the traditional "brick and mortar" schools
- The program offers full-day, at-home, cyber instruction for elementary students in grades K-6.
- Hybrid options are available. (Please contact the PMSD Cyber Program Director for more information)
- Opportunities to socialize with students in their school communities.
- Full access to district resources and facilities, including guidance and library services.
- Join district-sponsored extracurricular activities, including Band and Chorus.
- Participate in field trips, assemblies, and special events at school.
PMSD k-6 Cyber Student Handbook Coming Soon!The Pocono Mountain School District sets high standards for all students attending our cyber program. Supports and services under Chapter 14, 15, and 16 include a full continuum and are in compliance with all federal and state laws. Exceptional students attending our cyber program are provided access to the general education curriculum with specially designed instruction or accommodations/modifications based on the student's individual strengths and needs.